The Mail app will get a number of useful upgrades with. One of many new options is the power to cease e-mail from being delivered after hitting the ship button. Learn alongside for a hands-on have a look at the way it works to unsend e-mail with iPhone on iOS 16.
Apple’s Mail app has gotten a variety of latest options with iOS 16. A number of the main ones are the choice to Ship Later, Remind Later, and even unsend e-mail in case you act shortly sufficient.
Under we’ll concentrate on the way it works to unsend e-mail on.
Unsend e-mail with iPhone: The way it works in iOS 16
Important: the unsend e-mail choice is simply obtainable for a really quick window after hitting ship
- Operating iOS 16 on iPhone, open the Mail app
- Instantly after sending an e-mail, have a look at the underside of your display screen
- Select Undo Ship – solely obtainable for 10 seconds after sending an e-mail – however may additionally rely in your web connection
- You’ll see the e-mail draft once more, select Cancel within the high left nook to unsend the e-mail
- You’ll be able to verify the e-mail was not despatched by taking a look at your Despatched folder – and it will likely be saved in your Drafts folder
How one can customise the unsend e-mail time window
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe down and select Mail
- On the very backside, faucet Undo Ship Delay
- Now you’ll be able to select between off, 10, 20, or 30 seconds
Right here’s how the method seems to unsend e-mail with iPhone:
As talked about above, you’ll solely get the possibility to unsend e-mail in case you catch it virtually instantly after hitting the ship button.
When you faucet the “Undo Ship” button, you’ll see the e-mail draft once more, simply faucet “Cancel” as proven beneath. Then you’ll be able to edit or simply delete the unsent e-mail out of your Drafts folder.
Thanks for studying our information on how you can unsend e-mail with iPhone in iOS 16!
Learn extra on iOS 16:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks.